2019 was a good year for DesignWishesby Pamela.
- Participated as a vendor at four craft fairs! I had not participated in any craft fairs prior.
- Over 250 YouTube Subscribers! Thank you everyone!
- Posted over 35 YouTube videos!
- Shared many posts with you on my Blog, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Met a lot of great crafters and makers, and networked for DesignWishesbyPamela.
Needless to say, a gap in blog posts and YouTube videos towards the end of the year was attributed to creating and designing items for craft fairs noted above. Thanks to all who kept following me on social media and my blog. I am truly grateful for all of of your support and feedback last year.
“2020” is not only the new year, but is also representative of a clear vision (i.e., 20/20 vision).
For DesignWishesbyPamela, that means a clear vision on fresh ideas for project designs and inspiration, and clearing out some of the old. It also means stepping out of my comfort zone and trying bold and challenging ideas from a creative and from a business sense.
Here is a little of what’s in store for the coming year.
- Increase activity and visibility on social media.
- Increase craft fair participation.
- Work on improving branding.
- Increase graphic art skills.
- Network more with others in the craft, art, and mixed media industries.
To start, I need to make room for new design projects. Although I have a generous craft/art studio, I need to clear out the old as I noted above. So, I’ll be giving away (not all items will be able to be shipped internationally) some of my 2019 design samples. Stay tuned to my YouTube channel to see what you can win!
I look forward to sharing all my new design projects and inspiration, as well as more tutorials with you in 2020.
I wish you all happiness and creativity this New Year!