Rotating Distress Ink Holder Tutorial
Steampunk Debutante Re-purposed Guest Towel Holder Tutorial
Steampunk Debutante Mint Tin Tutorial
Just uploaded Part 1 of the tutorial series for this project on my YouTube Channel.
2019 CALENDAR STAND PROJECT
This is a calendar project I completed for 2018 holiday gift bags for our neighbors.
- Cut an 8.5″ X 11″ piece of card stock in half (4.25″). You can get two calendar bases out of one piece of card stock.
- Score the card stock a 4″, 8″, 9″, and 10″ on the long side. Re-enforce score lines.
- Accordion fold the 1″ score lines so that you have a mountain and valley.
- Apply adhesive to the end section closest to the 4″ section to form the base.
- Cut a mat 3 3/4″ X 4″. Apply to the front of the calendar base.
- Attach desired calendar set using a brad, and ensuring the brad goes all the way through to the back of the calendar base.
- Embellish as desired.
PAPER PHENOMENON FLIGHT 2715 Notepad Tutorial Series
Tutorial provides steps to create the notepad holder I created for a school silent auction a month ago. (Note: For matting the spines, use card stock, not chipboard.)
GRAPHIC 45 “COMMUNIQUE” Box Tutorial – PART ONE and PART TWO
In these next videos, I will be showing you how I put together the box for the Communique Box and Chipboard Pages project. You can see a full video of the completed project on my blog posts or YouTube channel.
Below is the last tutorial video. I had to make a few edits to trim down the video to the fifteen minute YouTube limit. However, this does not mean I trimmed out any important steps you will need to complete the box project.
Thank you so much for watching this tutorial series. I hope you are inspired to create your own chipboard pages to add to the box.
GRAPHIC 45 “IMAGINE” Cathedral Circle Tutorial
Quick tutorial on how I created the cathedral circle for the Graphic 45 “Imagine” Mixed Media Canvas.
GRAPHIC 45 “SUN KISSED” Mini Folder Tutorial
Today I launch my inaugural tutorial!
This tutorial shows how I made the mini folders for the Graphic 45 Time to Flourish project.
The photo below are new samples I made using Graphic 45 “Sun Kissed” papers.
Continue reading for a giveaway opportunity.
My first ever tutorial on YouTube! To celebrate, I will be giving away three of the
Graphic 45 Sun Kissed mini folders seen in the photo above and on tutorial.
To win a chance to receive a mini folder:
- Subscribe to my DesignWishesbyPamela Blog.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Already a subscriber?, then post a comment on my Facebook, Blog, or YouTube
Three recipients will be selected at random.