Flight Bag Mini Album Tutorial Final Assembly Steps and Complete Project Review
NOTE: Large pocket tags are 4.75″ X 7.75″, Mats are 4 5/8″ X 7 5/8″
Flight Bag Mini Album Tutorial – Part 3
Flight Bag Mini Album Tutorial – Part 2
Flight Bag Mini Album Tutorial – Part 1
Flight Bag Assembly – Part 1
Flight Bag Assembly – Part 2
Finishing Flight Bag: Casters and Front/Back Pockets
Please Note: The following list of videos can be located on my YouTube Channel designwishes
- Pyramid Explosion Mini Album Tutorial – Using Stamperia “Time is an Illusion”
- Rotating Distress Ink Holder Tutorial – Click here for the written instructions Rotating Distress Ink Pad Holder
- Steampunk Debutante Re-purposed Guest Towel Holder Tutorial
- Steampunk Debutante Mint Tin Tutorial
- Paper Phenomenon FLIGHT 2715 Notepad Tutorial Series
- Graphic 45 Communique Box Tutorial
- Graphic 45 Imagine Cathedral Circle Tutorial
- Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Mini Folders Tutorial
2019 CALENDAR STAND PROJECT
This is a calendar project I completed for 2018 holiday gift bags for our neighbors.
- Cut an 8.5″ X 11″ piece of card stock in half (4.25″). You can get two calendar bases out of one piece of card stock.
- Score the card stock a 4″, 8″, 9″, and 10″ on the long side. Re-enforce score lines.
- Accordion fold the 1″ score lines so that you have a mountain and valley.
- Apply adhesive to the end section closest to the 4″ section to form the base.
- Cut a mat 3 3/4″ X 4″. Apply to the front of the calendar base.
- Attach desired calendar set using a brad, and ensuring the brad goes all the way through to the back of the calendar base.
- Embellish as desired.